Wednesday, January 2, 2013

St Lukes Christmas Party

Okay, not that any of you know any of these kids... but they are cute. And it's a test for me to see if I actually know any of their names...keep in mind there are 16 of them and we are still "new" to this school.
 

 HUNTER
 
 James (The other james, as Evan says, not his BFF James Olson!)
 
 Riley ( one of his "girlfriends")
 
 Kylie

Jade (his 2nd girlfriend)

 Michael M.

Luke 

Amber (his 3rd runner up girlfriend) 

Michael S., and my personal fave, this kid is STUNNING, no?! 

Annaliz 

Sidney

 
 Andrew
 

 Erin (OMG, is she not sweet or what?)
 
Elizabeth, Ava and Keira are not pictured.

Anyway, this year I am not a room Mom, simply because they don't have room moms at this school. We just all sign up for a holiday party and I happened to sign up for Christmas.  I am trying to learn all the kids and the Mom's names, but there are just so many of them!!!  But regardless, I LOVE Evan's new school. Best decision I have made in a long time!!! 

No comments: