Monday, January 24, 2011

Title To Be Determined...



Mkay, so I have a few titles for this post. 
Title #1.  TGFP  Thank goodness for Photoshop, cause it looks like that will be my BFF for the next few months while Drew gets a little steadier on his feet.
Title #2.  It looks worse than it is???  That's what I keep telling myself...as I shrug my shoulders and raise my eyebrows.  Cause that's what I keep saying and doing!!!

Poor Drew, his legs are fast than his upper body.  He got running this past Saturday and ended up tripping up over his feet on the driveway.  Then when his body came crashing down, he tried to catch himself.  But those little twig arms couldn't catch that 95 percentile noggin and down it went.  To add insult to injury, he has a runny nose.  A scabbed up upper lip and a runny nose does not make for a happy boy, or a photo-ready little boy.  So again, TGFP! 

No comments: