Friday, May 14, 2010

Get Better Baby






My sweet first born, Evan has been sick now for almost a week. Every time I think it's over, he spikes another temperature. He hasn't eaten a bite (except for one bite of chicken nugget on Tuesday) since last Saturday. This poor boy doesn't have any fat reserves either, so of course I am concerned. The only thing good about this week is all of the extra cuddle-time I am getting in with him and all of the extra sleep he is getting (which is kind of fun for me and Drew). Evan has been sleeping 17 hours a night and taking 4 hour naps on top of that, which means Drew and I have oodles of one on one time. But it also means, I have only left the house twice since Sunday, which means I am going STIR CRAZY. I just may pop open a beer in a minute, because this desperate house wife is starting her weekend early. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: