Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Embracing the Camera Challenge Day 2

Sorry this picture is so small, please click on it if you want to see it larger. Taking a picture of yourself and two squirmy little boys is harder then it looks. I know I make it look so easy breezy (I kid) but really... it's not. Evan is already at the point where Drew isn't allowed to touch him. If Drew grabs onto Evan's shirt, Evan comes and tattles on Drew. So I had to keep making super funny faces (come on, they are super funny, right?) in order to get Evan to forget about the fact that Drew was tugging on him.

My super serious little boy and I had a really fun date last night. I took Evan to Disney World after Paul got home last night from work. I am not brave enough to take both boys to Disney by myself and I was having trouble finding a sitter for Drew yesterday (the last day of my 4 day pass), so I just took Evan for a short evening trip. We had a blast! We only stayed for a couple of hours, but that's the beauty of living 10 minutes from there. And it was good to be alone with Evan for a bit. He has to share me with Drew pretty much 100% of the time, so he really enjoyed having me all to himself. That and all of the fun Disney rides of course!!

6 comments:

emily anderson said...

great job...love these pics!

Jami Nato said...

love the collage. cute pics! found you on em's blog.

Amy H. said...

You can see how much love is in these pictures!

Found you through Emily, I would NEVER brave DW with both kiddos by myself. But how much fun for a date night. I will have to try that this summer!

Amy

Cassie said...

I love love love these Abby!

Wendy said...

These pictures are so fun! Lovin' this challenge!

kevin said...

i love this... neat collage, and I like the washed out, grainy look you got with them. I think it's a great way to show off a group of similar shots.