Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Embracing the Camera Challenge: Day 1

Ok, so there is a blog that I follow written by a local photographer (check it out here if you would like) and she is doing a challenge for all of us Moms out there who are constantly taking pictures, but are rarely in any pictures with our children. I am so guilty of that and I know I will regret it later. But who has time to do their hair and makeup? And who wants to be in pictures with out makeup... NOT ME!!! All those years of breastfeeding and pregnancy has done a number on my skin. But I need to get over it. That's what photoshop is for, right? So every day this week I will post a new picture of me and one or both of my boys. I am a day behind, as the challenge started yesterday. Better late than never!!!

1 comment:

Mrs.ABC said...

That's such a good idea. You look great!