Thursday, May 27, 2010

Embracing the Camera: Day Three

If nothing else, today I learned that I cannot for the life of me take a decent picture when I am not looking through the view finder. I can't focus the camera and I have a hard time even getting us in the frame. These 3 pictures are literally the only ones I got of like 30 pictures where you can even tell it's a picture of Evan and I! I was going to have Daddy take a picture of us when he got home from work last night, but I blinked and I missed him!!! He got home after the sun went down and left at 5 am!!!

And because my scrap booking days are on hold for now (who has the time for that?), my blog has become my scrapbook for my kiddos. So for that reason, I need to share an adorable thing Evan said yesterday, otherwise I may forget it.... As I was checking the temperature of my London Broil last night with a meat thermometer, Evan looked at me and said "Is the meat sick Mommy?" So sweet.

2 comments:

emily anderson said...

it took a long time for me to be able to get a shot, not looking through the viewfinder...and still, they are always imperfect, but i love them!
cute photos today :)

jeanna said...

found your blog on em's. i love these. hey, blogging is the new scrapbooking, right?