Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's Up with Evan











Evan has definitely taken a back seat lately, because of everything that is going on with Drew. But he has taken everything like a champ. Even when I was in the hospital, he really did great. Today he got a package from Grandma Starstrom and he got this adorable backpack! He didn't want to take it off, he pranced around the house with it for a good hour. So I thought I would take the opportunity to take some pictures of him for a change, since it has been a while. What a cutie he is, he is going to be such a great big brother. I can't wait for him to meet Drew. He will be instantly in love, and so will Drew.




2 comments:

RileysMommy said...

Abby, he has gotten SO big! He definitely looks like a big brother!

Kristen Haynes said...

I've got to say I am fond of the tshirt! ;) Glad it fits and he likes it!
That backpack is awesome too, where did you order that!?