Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knock Knock.. Who's There? WINTER!!!
















Get it? Evan is standing at the door... and it's cold outside..... Uggh. I am so cheesy I can barely stand myself!!! I am about as corny as Rachel Ray when it comes to Evan. But anyway with winter brings CUTE PJS!!! I just love the cute PJs with the footies. Evan wears them even in the summer, but his winter ones are soft and fuzzy. And this outfit just happens to be one of my favorites. Ok, now I gotta go do something really cool to wash off all this dorkiness! (By the way he is still sick, so don't mind the runny nose.)




2 comments:

EmBee said...

Rachel Ray gets corny about Evan too? Hmmmm? I should start watching her show.
:-)

paedstar said...

You're right. That sounded weird. Maybe a comma would have made it make more sense!! Delish, Yummo, Sammy's.... It's too much!!!