Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Super Serious Boy
























































I took Evan to the park and pond in my neighborhood in hopes of getting some good pictures today. And I got a few, but none of him smiling (maybe a couple semi-smiles). He is so serious when we are outside, he just doesn't want to miss a thing. Evan's uncle Kevin has a dog Wiley that has a dog tag that says "Super Serious Dog" above her name and phone number. And that is what I thought of today, my super serious Starstrom that wouldn't smile. I pulled out all the stops too, made crazy noises, sang songs, even played crazy ringtones on my phone. NOTHING!!! I am sure the other park-goers enjoyed it, but not Evan!!! Have I mentioned before that I sing a pretty mean "head, shoulders, knees and toes"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've found that coughing and fake sneezing works the best at getting smiles for me. Love Grammy

paedstar said...

trust me when i tell you, i hiccupped, coughed, sneezed, made gagging noises. NOTHING worked.

Kimberly said...

Ive got a mean "head shoulders knees and toes" myself. But I cant get my kids to smile for anything! Cute pictures regardless!