Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My son the neat-freak... I wish!







Evan's favorite toy is my swiffer sweeper. I put it away and he gets it out, just about a dozen times a day. He carries it around the house. With all of the toys that little boy has, he loves this thing? On his Christmas list is a little toy vacuum. I am hoping if he has that, I can put away the sweeper. Because instead of cleaning with it, he really just puts marks all over my walls and tortures the dogs with it. Did I mention I have a dog with Global Fear Disorder (AKA afraid of everything due to being abused
as a puppy)? This especially includes long sticks that are waved at her, such as a swiffer sweeper!!!

1 comment:

sassy stephanie said...

Oh how cute! I love the bears below too! This is such a fun age.

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me! Looking forward to seeing you around!!