Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm back y'all.



Hey y’all. I am still alive! Just kind of put blogging on the back back back burner for a while. I know all of my three readers are very disappointed by that! I mean… I think I am the only one left blogging anyway these days with Facebook and twitter and instagram…who has time to look at blogs! But for posterity’s sake if nothing else, I will do my best at updating at least on a quarterly basis! That’s about all I can promise! In my defense I have been a tad busy…rearing children, working two part time jobs, chauffeuring the kids to and from school, being a short order cook for my picky eaters, taking a much needed Girls trip and Couples trip and family trip or two, moving to Atlanta, being preggers with my last baby ever (sniff sniff), caring for my wild, mangy (no more mange now though FINALLY) puppy, just to name a few. So literally I don’t think I took my camera out of it's case for like 4 months. My pictures consist of IPhone (GASP) pics edited with Instagram.  So I will take you on a quick trip though my summer and early fall through my IPhone pics before giving you updates on my growing family!



 Kentucky Derby party with my St. Lukes Ladies..
 
 Evan's self portrait at Art Camp
 
 
Evan practicing his new LOVE, swimming.
 
 Evan's graduation program... His interpretation of why God is special.
 

 Drew participating in the morning prayer at Graduation.
 

Best buds caught in a warm embrace.
 Baby Chase and Mr. Kevin at Hammock Beach.
 
 Me and my girlies at Hammock Beach.
 
 
Paul and I celebrating his 40th Bday
 
 Evan lost his first tooth!!!
 

Awe, our dear friends Kristy and Joe...we miss them...at DMB concert in Tampa!
 


At the DMB concert, we were the only ones not smoking dope I believe!
 


PopPop and Evan fishing off the dock.
 

 Girl's trip in Hilton Head!!!  Whooo hoo!!!


 This is what happens when you really don't want to pick up boys at the club... you wear a stache or two.
 




  Ok, here (above) we were trying to recreate a pic we took last year (the one below) at our girl's trip. But you really can't imitate when you are totally creeped out by a Jersey Shore photo bomber.  And when you are big and fat and preggo, you are less flexible and graceful.


Sweet precious sleepy Dee.
 


DD's second bout of Pneumonia... poor guy.
 

 Evan's first day of school. Don't get too excited bud. \


Best buddies on their first day of PreK
 

 Evan's first buddy in kindergarten.
 
 Evan's 6th bday dinner
 
 Corky, you are not a lap dog. And has anyone told you, you are 11 years old!
 Christina's Bday Girl's night and my expanding waist line.
 
 Evan and cray cray Murray.
 
Best buddies on Drew's last day of school in Florida :(

No comments: