Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Day of School.

Evan on his last day of school. I thought I was putting him in the same shirt he wore on the first day so I could compare.  But I was wrong. Whatevs. You can't even really tell, but he grew 3 inches and gained about 3 lbs. My pics on the last day were terrible because it was raining and I was running late.  But you get the idea.
 Here he is on his first day of PreK 3.


Here is the only pic Drew would let me take of him on this particular morning.
But he not only grew almost 3 inches, but he gained almost 6 lbs, that skinny little thing!



To be honest, usually looking back at pictures like this, you would say, WOW, how they have grown. But unless Mrs B and Mrs G documented how much they have grown, I wouldn't believe it, because to me, they look just about the same! Drew has more teeth and hair, but otherwise...they kind of look the same, NO?

No comments: