Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meeting Santa

 Yup.  So after all the build up and anticipation... this is the picture we got.  $23.  But I had to buy it because it made me laugh so hard, I peed a little.  I mean, classic Drew.  And silly Evan, hamming it up, doing whatever the camera man told him to do. 
I guess 3 and up is the magic age for Starstrom boys to enjoy and not be terrified of Santa.  Here is Evan at age 2.  Drew wasn't pictured because he was like 5 lbs still by that point!


You can see Evan isn't loving it.  He has tears in his eyes, and a glazed over look because he is looking at some object the camera guy's assistant has that is blinking and spinning... and you can see my shoulder in the corner, the only way Evan would consider sitting.  So happy I wore a bright yellow shirt that day.  And yes, that's my leg between Evan's.

Then there was last year.  Evan is loving Santa, hence my theory on the magic age of 3.  Drew is terrified, but young enough to be mesmerized by the spinning, glowing thing.  This year, not so much.  And this Santa "retired".  Um...I won't tell you my theory on that one.  But the new Santa was actually a little less creepy because he talked.  The previous one almost seemed half comatosed. 

And darn it, I can't find my picture from 2008.  I don't understand why? I only have about 50,000 pictures of the boys I have taken since then???

No comments: