Saturday, October 29, 2011

FAIL






This year I totally failed when it came to getting a kick a-- pumpkin.  I usually have my Christmas tree up in November, my pumpkin in September and my Easter decorations out in March. I am a holiday lover and I love to enjoy them and savor them as long as I can. Which usually means I have a dead tree by Christmas (before we gave in and got a fakey) and a rotten pumpkin by Halloween, but so be it. This year I waited until today, the 29th, to get my pumpkin. Which meant all but one patch was already closed, and the one remaining patch had like 10 tiny pumpkins left.  Not only that, but my kids refused to pose with the pumpkins.  And pumpkin patch pics are my FAVE!!!  TOTAL FAIL.  But this week was most definitely a week of firsts. I had my first head shot photo shoot of an adult!  I was asked to be a guest blogger on a fitness website with Cardiac Tips of the week!  I attended a boot camp today, and my work out partener was my preist (WHAT?) and I followed that up with eating my weight in Nerds, Gobstoppers and brownies.  Oh wait, that last one wasn't a first for me, sadly. OK, off to carve a pint sized pumpkin. Pitiful pictures to follow, I am sure.

No comments: