Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's ALMOST August....



It's almost August so you know what that means.....Party Planning Season for Me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm basically a wanna-be alot of things....and a Wanna-Be party planner is on my top 5 list of wanna-be stuff.  So I finally convinced Evan finally decided on a Knight/King/Castle theme for his 4th birthday.  If you "asked" him what he wants for his birthday theme a few weeks ago, he would have said a Scooby Doo, Super Hero, Buzz Lightyear theme which basically just amounts to all the recent birthday parties he has attended.  As much as I really wanna make a Batman Scooby cake...I am a woman who likes stuff that makes sense and flows.  So I thought about some of Evan's favorite toys, and he loves playing with his Dragon Castle and all of the little knights that go with it.  So I really talked that up for a while and I finally convinced him that would be an awesome Birthday theme.  Especially since half of his friends are girls... and we can incorporate some princess stuff to go along with the king/castle stuff.  Anyway, get prepared for a lot of birthday and party talk in the coming weeks.  LOVE LOVE LOVE me a good kid party.

No comments: