Friday, July 22, 2011

Commence Mourning NOW








































OK....so last night the girls and I threw a going away bash for the Olson family.  It started with a blissful pedicure at the spa, and an amazing dinner and a "few" drinks followed.  So there was a little bit of table dancing, some husbands crashed it, there was some singing on stage with the cover band, lots of dancing, a random cougar who snuck into one of our pictures... but it kept our minds off of the task at hand, which was to say goodbye to a dear friend.  Also, I traded in my Pacifica for a Lamborghini, a yellow one at that!  The only downside is, it came with a little short guy with an obnoxious shirt, who smokes a cigar.  Darn it. No really, not sure what I will do without you JEN!  Probably cry myself to sleep every night and think about nights like last night!  Love ya girl! You have been such a true and loyal friend over the last 3 years, and you have most certainly kept me sane (well, as sane as I get).

1 comment:

Healthy Life with 3 said...

booooo oooo oooo oooo :*(