Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GOODBYE OLSON FAMILY




AHHH, it's really 14 minutes and it will only let me post 1 min. 30 sec.....WORK IN PROGRESS....
The more incredible and special a person is, the harder it is to say goodbye.  In this case it's next to impossible. 

Since I am socially awkward, I can't really say how I feel, so I put my emotions into a....wait for it....slideshow!!!!  I am gonna miss the Olson family, like you wouldn't believe!!!  When I was putting together this slideshow, I realized what a big part of our life James, Kathryn and Jen have been over the last three years.  So enjoy my longest video to date.  And please disregard the picture where I look like a beached whale, at Sea World no less. I tried not to leave out pictures just because I was huge and preggo.  Because that would have cut my pics by 30% at least!  Ok....enjoy while I go lie in the fetal position and pretend they aren't REALLY leaving us :(

No comments: