Thursday, June 30, 2011

This is Drew's version of a hug. He lays his head on you and says..."Awe".







This sums up Evan's personality as of late. He is always talking, telling me a story, and loves to use his hands to add drama. 


C-DOG!!!!!  Could she be any sweeter? The answer is NO.
Ok.  So I guess since I gave some updates on D-roo I need to follow through on Evan. The only problem is, Drew changes by the day.  Evan, almost 4 years old, isn't changing as rapidly so I may be repeating myself.  No, he hasn't gained a pound since he was weighed at his 3 year appoinment last August, but has gotten about 4 inches taller!  He still would prefer to live off chocolate milk and popcorn....But will sometimes eat his apples, cantaloupe, bananas, peas, carrots, and celery. I still get excited when he eats anything new... even if it's a freaking corndog, how sad is that. SAD. After about 9 months of struggling with him pooping in his pull up at night, he has gone about 2 months with maybe only 2 accidents!!!!  His favorite past times are Gymborree class, kid-fit class at the YMCA, building forts, and playing chase with Drew.  He makes me laugh all day long. The boy just doesn't stop talking. He isn't shy any more in the slightest and enjoys riding in the car with the windows open. He waves and says hello to everyone and gets very offended when they don't return the favor.  He talks about his birthday pretty much every day, and he has decided on a Super Hero theme for his party.  He is still as stubborn and strong willed as they come. But he is equally as sweet. He tells me he loves me about 300 times a day and makes me feel like the luckiest Mom in the world.

No comments: