Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!



Anyone that knows me....knows I love a good slide show. I make them for almost every occasion.  If I made one for my sweet Farley, when she passed away, I surely need to make one for my own husband's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Paul!  And YES I do cry watching my own slide shows...especially when I slip on in of Far-Far and Paul just days before her passing..BOOO.  Oh wait, this post is about Paul.  Happy Birthday DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please close your eyes during the shots of me pregnant with Drew. I weight about 300 lbs.  But I have so few pictures of our whole family together I had to include them. And yes, State Farm is a paid sponser of this post.  Again, so few pictures of us all together, I had to include about 4 from when we met CARS at the State Farm Event at Disney!!!

1 comment:

Healthy Life with 3 said...

sooo cute abby! you had me in tears too :)