Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Portraits 2011














The key to a good portrait of an almost 20 month old little boy is to take his picture where he is sure to be in view of lots of cool trucks, cars and bikes going by.  Then back up, so he forgets you are even there....and snap away! A garbage truck is a sure win for a smile!!!  I am just glad I got another wear out of this John John that I got for Evan many years ago, that I spent way too much money on, and that I think I put him in for about 2 hours!!!  Anyway, enjoy our spring portraits (that would imply that I only take their pictures once a season....Ha, you're not that lucky)....So perhaps I should say enjoy our mid spring portaits?  Whatever...Enjoy.

1 comment:

The Neville Family said...

I remember Evan in this at Bowen's birthday party! It looks just as cute on Drew! I have the matching pants if you don't get tired of the print :), they are yours! The boys are too photogenic!! Love your spring (feels like middle of summer) portraits!