Saturday, May 14, 2011

SLACKER Soccer Mama


























OK...First of all... A BIG thanks to my friend....well, you know who you are....for making me feel like a big slacker for never attending a single one of Evan's soccer games this season.  I was blaming it on Drew's morning nap... But really?  Soccer for 3 year olds?  They don't keep score? There is no goalie?  They huddle up and say "HUGS AND KISSES" and sing ring around the Rosie to get pumped before a game.  That's a person like Me's worst nightmare! I have a very hard time sitting still, let alone sitting there for an hour watching Evan almost fall asleep on the field!  But I did it!!!!  YOU HAPPY??!!  I'm just kidding. I wouldn't miss seeing Evan play his first sport for anything, other then a really important toddler nap!  I am really just happy that Evan stays out on the field without crying!  He used to be so shy.  He's a trooper, I just wish he would put some of that ENERGY he shows me every other minute of the day and kick the ball once in a while.  He almost looks sedated out there, No?  And how cute is his Buddy, B?  I can't get enough of the two of them!!!!  So I am officially a soccer Mom now.  And loving every minute of it!!! 

No comments: