Saturday, March 12, 2011

Human Experience

Being human.  It's obviously an amazing experience.  But wow, the emotions one person can have all at one time can be overwhelming!  Today I have felt sorrow, reminiscent, anger, joy, hopeful, lucky and proud all within minutes of each other.  Every time I think the world just may go on without my four legged black side kick, I find pictures of her on my memory card in my camera.  I hear something in the dryer and I think it's her nails clicking down the wood stairs.  I see a ball of her hair on the floor and I want to pick it up and see if it still smells like her.  And by want to, I mean I do!  I end up in a heap on the floor crying and wishing she were still here.  But then 5 minutes later I am playing hide and seek with my 2 legged side kicks having a blast!  Oh, what a ride it is to be human.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a dog.   Hunger, sleepy and happy.  That's pretty much all they feel.  No fair. Thank goodness to Paul for putting up with his Bi  Octo-polar wife. 

No comments: