Friday, January 28, 2011

Cute Pictures, Yucky Week.








Oh, if only times were always this good.  The boys looking, acting sweet, laughing and playing, posing for pictures!  We had a tough week filled with Meema having a car accident totalling her car, the boys fighting over toys, Paul traveling to Atlanta all week for work, the dogs getting in a dog fight with a nasty crazy dog down the street, my 16 month old computer crashing and HP telling me it would be $400 only for me to fix on my own for free 3 days later (OK that was a good thing, but otherwise it all SUCKED) and Evan acting as sassy as he ever has before.  I was beginning to think my Motherhood MOA was bribing, threatening, yelling and breaking down and crying during each nap every day.  But, I think we were all just in a funk and it is passing as quickly as it started.  I hate weeks like that because it feels like such a waste of time.  I feel like I cheated my kids out of a fun-filled week.  Oh well.  Initially I figured it was all because Paul was out of town.  But he travels and works late alot, so I am not sure that's what it was.  The only thing that is truly so much more difficult to do by myself is walk both crazy dogs, with two boys in tow.  It usually involves me holding two leashes, while pulling Drew in the wagon and walking next to Evan who is on his scooter going negative 2 miles an hours, while stopping to collect acorns every two inches.  Also, It takes alot of hand and eye coordination to pick up dog poop every 3 feet (I am pretty sure Corky has some form of the dog equivalent Irritable Bowel Syndrome cause the dog can POOP).  MKay, on to a new week, which looks much more promising and fun!!! 

No comments: