Friday, January 28, 2011

Circus Day at Little Fishes



















Ok.  Here's a theory of mine.  Kids are like dogs.  Wait, wait, wait, hear me out.  Kids, like dogs, are wild after baths.  You get em' out of the bathtub and they run around the house screaming in their birthday suits!  Seriously, my dogs do the exact same thing.  They run like they have been confined in a cage for the last 62 days.  And have you ever put a costume on a dog? Sadly I have a time or twelve.  They sit there and don't move, like there is a gun to their head and you are telling them, move an inch and I will blow your brains out.  Well, put a costume on a kid and they do the same thing.  They acted like they were sedated today in their circus outfits at school.  Evan was a "clown fish" by the way, totally circusy, No?  That or else, Mama didn't feel like shelling out $30 for a new costume only for it to be worn for 10 minutes and never be used again.  Don't judge.  The boy goes without NOTHING!!  Anyway, just wanted to share with you my theory on dogs and kids and their striking similarities, and of course the adorable Little Fishes Circus Day pictures.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Meema said...

The "Little Fishes" are adorable, but I especially like one particular little clown fish. He's my favorite.