Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taking a Poll


Should Evan be Superman for Halloween?  A pirate?  Or a policeman (not pictured)?  Since he is really into dressing up these days, he has to pick which costume he wears from the costumes he has recently accumulated for playing dress up.  He is leaning towards Superman, which we just bought yesterday.  He just HAD to have it, even though he has been talking about Batman for months now.  But he was underwhelmed by the mask that came with the Batman costume so he changed his mind at the last minute, to Superman.  Now he has a tad bit of buyer's remorse, and talk of being Batman just got brought up again.  I must have asked him 16 times before we left Target, if he was SURE he wanted Superman.  So maybe we should change it totally up and be a pirate?  Criteria for Halloween costumes in Florida are that they aren't too hot and that they are easy to get in and out of to go potty.  Cute just isn't on the priority list for Evan, now for Drew.... that's a whole different story.  Cute is NUMBER one priority.  I am thinking a policeman for Evan and Drew as his little convict?  Hmmmm.... I will have to think about it.

And, yes, I know it's only Sept. 2nd.  But it's what gets me through the 95 degree days... I day dream about Fall.  Even though I know it will still be 85 come late October. 

No comments: