Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Days are LONG, but the Years are Short, People (a wise woman once told me that... SO true).

Moments like this make my Heart Swell.They make up for all the tantrums, toy-swiping, and time-outs.



Sure... It'd be nice if either of them were making EYE contact with the camera, or if Drew would not look so overly concerned and put a smile on his face. But I will take what I can get.  It almost makes up for the MONSTER tantrum thrown by Evan at a certain Barnes and Nobles yesterday, and a SUPER fun trip to the vet this morning with two dogs (equaling 110 lbs between the two of them) and two boys in tow, one of which had to go pee pee every 5 minutes (one of the boys, not dogs)..... almost.

And, for every cute picture I get of the two of them, there are at least 87 bad ones outtakes. Enjoy!!!

No comments: