Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Funny Boys





Sometimes I don't give Drew enough credit.  I assume he is just a baby, and doesn't know what is going on around him.  But this isn't the case any more.  He is a little person and he has his own little sense of humor.  According to Drew, anything that Evan does is funny, obviously!  But also, today we were at the pet store and I was showing Evan all of the little mice and gerbils and the like.  I didn't think Drew would be into it, so I basically gave all my attention to Evan.  Then I hear Drew start laughing hysterically.  I look over and he is captivated by the guinea pigs.  He is watching them run around their cage, chasing each other and this was enough to make him laugh so hard he had tears streaming down his face.  It was really adorable. 

No comments: