Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday


I definitely don't seriously feel like a hypochondriac, because in Evan's two short years of life he has been to a dietitian, a physical therapist, a speech therapist, a pediatric dentist, a Craniofacial doctor and almost a radiologist (last week due to a limp that thankfully disappeared).

Corky surely didn't lick Drew's little butt when I was changing his poopy diaper last week. That would just be gross.

Evan did not throw my cell phone in the toilet a couple of weeks ago, and when it broke, I certainly didn't tell the sales lady at Verizon that my son threw it in the bath tub instead of the toilet since she was holding in her hand when she asked me how it broke.

I did not accidentally take one of Farley's Prozac pills instead of my vitamin the other day and immediately try to throw up and after no success call the pediatrician in a crying panic only to find out it's fine and one pill won't hurt Drew through my breast milk.

Evan certainly didn't look at a Papa John's gift card that a friend gave me and say "Papa's Pizza". The card didn't have a pizza on it, nor did I mention to him where it was from. Apparently he now knows the logo and knows what it means. Did I mention I haven't done much cooking in about two months!!!

2 comments:

Kristen Haynes said...

Abby! This is hysterical! I know it doesn't or didn't at the time to you, but I got a good laugh from it! You are such a wonderful Mommy!!!

RileysMommy said...

Hysterical Abby! I need to start doing those!

But really, I have no idea what you are talking about. My dogs NEVER eat/tear apart Riley's diapers when they are in the diaper pail and take them all over the house, and then I NEVER have to shampoo the carpets as a result. :)