Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finding Nemo Halloween 2009

















Here is a sneak peek at Evan's Halloween costume for this year. I spent weeks debating over what to pick, it's the last time I will probably get to choose his costume. My criteria was that it wouldn't be too hot (as it very well could be 90 degrees on Halloween), that it was something he loved (otherwise there was a chance he would refuse to wear it), and that it wasn't too constricting. This met all but the last one, I really didn't want anything on his head. But it was too cute to pass up. Luckily, he loves Nemo so much, he doesn't mind that he has to wear something on his head! I didn't think he could ever look as cute as he did last year in his Dragon costume, but I was wrong. Those big blue eyes and long eye lashes peeking out of that orange hat with the fin just melt my heart every time. Now if they just made preemie Halloween cosutmes, I would be so happy! But so far no luck with that.

3 comments:

EmBee said...

15 pictures.... A sneak peak?
You crack me up.
:-)

Jenn said...

Oh my GOODNESS Sofia is going to be so jealous!!!!

paedstar said...

Ha Margie you crack me up. I guess it is considered a sneak peek though when you take 100 pictures!