Monday, June 1, 2009

Practice












This weekend, my Mom and I took some pictures of a friend and her family. She wanted family portraits, we wanted the practice.... so what a fun way to spend the afternoon!!! Her kids are BEAUTIFUL, but you can obviously see that above!!! I don't usually post things that aren't centered around Evan, but I just had to share these pictures. Looking at these adorable faces just makes me smile. Something I took away from the afternoon was, it's really hard to pose a family of five!!! Especially with three kids with a mind of their own. I need to study-up before my family grows any more!!!

5 comments:

EmBee said...

FABULOUS Abby!
The pictures are wonderful and rival any professional out there.
Way to Go!
:-)

EmBee said...

However, you should've gotten 'Dad' drunk first... He appears to not really enjoy getting his picture taken.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such awesome pictures Abby! We love them and can't wait to see them all.
Dad may not look like he was enjoying himself but he likes the way they turned out too - he's a guy - family pictures are not so much his idea of a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. :) - Adriana

Anonymous said...

"Dad" Likes EmBee's idea.....Also, Abbys description of the kids having a mind of their own is the best example I've seen of "sugar coating". I would have described it more like trying to herd cats. Next time you have to deal with kids like mine Abby, bring an electric cattle prod. - "Dad"

RileysMommy said...

Abby, these are so great! If you ever need more practice, we're here! :) -Meredith