Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Am I Still in Orlando?


















Yesterday I went with my photography class to Epcot. For the months of April and May, they are hosting a Flower and Garden show. Meaning, they have even more flowers in bloom there, then they usually do. They also had a butterfly garden, a banzai garden, and amazing topiaries just to name a few of the extra attraction. I enjoyed it so much, I am going back on Friday with my Mom!!! It was so beautiful, I almost forgot I was in Orlando.

2 comments:

EmBee said...

*sigh* I want to be in Orlando.
:-(

Jenny said...

As always...Great pictures! I have to tell you the reason I'm doing new things on my blog is because every time I see yours I want mine to look as good! I may need some help, it's hard to figure out how to adjust & line things up.