Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I blinked and my baby is a toddler now
























































My little boy is growing up so fast. He is talking now, words only a few people can decipher, but words nonetheless. He says: Dada, Sissies (in reference to his two dogs), baba (bottle), char (charlie the bear) E-I-E-I-O, Hi, and there are probably a few others but they are escaping me right now. No, I am not forgetting Mama. He doesn't say that yet. He says it in the midst of a babble, but not intentional. Sad, I know. He is also drinking out of a straw. Practically walking so fast he is running. He can climb into a chair almost by himself. Oh, and throw temper tantrums with the best of them. I guess he is officially a toddler?? He'd rather get dirty outside with Dad, than snuggle with Mom. I suppose the independence is good for us both, but oh how I miss it when he puts his head on my shoulder and twirls my hair. Those times are rare and much to quick.

I hope you enjoy these pictures. I am at Grandma Starstrom's house and I don't have my editing program. So they are a bit unpolished for my taste. Oh how I long to crop out that car in the background and zoom in on those big blue eyes. Next week.

No comments: