Saturday, December 27, 2008

Have You Ever Heard of Such a Thing?


Have you ever heard of a dog breaking their tail before? Maybe. But have you ever heard of a dog breaking her tail three times in a three year span? I doubt it, but Corky has!!! The first time I took her to the Vet, they XRayed it, and said, Yup...it's broke. But they couldn't do a thing for her, ($600 dollars later). The second time I took her, they said it's probably broke. I said no need for another XRay, I will take your word for it. That was only $50. Yesterday we realized it was broke again.... and we are treating her with a little (free) TLC. Feel better Corky.

2 comments:

The Lowes said...

Please give Corky a kiss on her snout (and tail) from us! When she gets better we should introduce Jake to her :-)

Ms BlingBling said...

That is hilarious Abby. She still looks like a puppy. She's so cute.