Friday, November 14, 2008

Not Me!!!



















I have seen a few blogs that do "Not Me Monday", and it is so cute, so I am copying it. Except it's Saturday.....but it's just been that kinda week.

I certainly didn't go in and get Evan from his nap and find him with his poopy diaper taken off, with poop all over his freshly washed sheets. Nope, that would just be gross, my son would never do that!!!

I definately didn't take a ride-on-toy from my neighbor's curb (that I don't know) that was put out for the trash guy and clean it up and let Evan play with it. Because that would just be akward when the neighbor's child sees Evan playing with it the next day. No, not me!!!

My girl dog Farley definately doesn't lift her leg to pee, and yesterday accidentally pee on my other girl dog, Corky's head. Nope, not Farley. And Corky (again a girl) definately doesn't hump pillows and Farley on a regular basis.

I make my own dog food from scratch (ground turkey, peas and carrots, and barley) and I most certainly don't occasionally give Evan some of it when I don't have anything healthy for him to eat for lunch. Nope, not me. That would just be weird to give him the same food I give my four-legged girls.

And finally, that drool in picture three did NOT extend all the way to the floor when he was standing on my king-sized bed that is fairly high up off the ground. NOPE... not my EVAN!!!

No comments: