Saturday, November 15, 2008

Diversifying my Portfolio

I have been looking at a lot of blogs lately, and I really admire the ones that are a little more diverse than mine!!! With recipes, crafts, etc. Well looking back at my blog, every single post is of Evan. Granted he is adorable and who wouldn't want to look at pictures of him, and the whole intent of my blog (thus the name of it) was to give updates about Evan to friends and family who don't live nearby. However, I have decided to branch out, just a tad. So here are some pictures of a bald eagle that resides in my neighborhood, actually there are two. We watched them this morning sitting on a neighbors roof and then swoop down into the pond and catch a fish. Of course my pictures were from a distance and I don't have a telephoto lens.... so they are a little granulated. But anyway, it was pretty cool to see them hunt. And until 2007 they were endangered. So anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!




















2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cool! I'm visiting from SITS.

MaricrisG said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting this pictures. I've been always wishing to see one in Charlotte but all I see are hawks! I'm just mesmerized with these high-flying birds! Glad you diversified your blog! worth it :)

Maricris- visiting from SITs too!