Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alligators, Turtles, and Baklava.. Oh My!!


















Today we visited a resort called Gaylord Palms, about 20 minutes away from our home. It's a very beautiful place, and HUGE!! It has gorgeous pools, lots of shopping and really cool restaurants. Plus it is divided into areas: one is modeled after Key West, one St. Augustine, one the Everglades, etc. They have ponds inside the atrium area with Alligators, turtles and lots of huge goldfish. One of the restaurants there is famous for their Sunday Brunch, so of course we had to try it. It was VERY pricey, but well worth it. They had everything from prime rib, and french toast to chocolate fondue. I was in heaven, they even had baklava, my favorite. Of course I had to take this opportunity to take lots of pictures of Evan. They had wonderful lighting and awesome backgrounds so I couldn't pass it up. By the end of our trip Evan was covered in water, but it was worth it, because I am pretty sure he had a great time.

No comments: