Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Talk about a Moving Target!!!




I can't believe I have yet to mention anything about our sweet girls on my blog!! Before there was Evan, Corky and Farly were my little girls. I treated them like my babies, well I still sort of do. They are a very important part of our family. Corky is so good with Evan, she lets him climb all over her. And she actually (sometimes) poses for pictures with him. Farly (not pictured except for her tail in the back ground of the first picture) is equally sweet.... but a little shy shall we say. It was Corky's idea to participate in the photo session today, but she got distracted by a lizard. The older Evan gets, the harder it is to get him to sit still... and the dogs, well that's why they haven't been on the blog yet!!! They are just happy some of my attention is diverted towards Evan because before Evan, I was dressing up the girls in all sorts of crazy get-ups!!!

No comments: