Monday, August 13, 2012

Holla...Anderson 5K


Oh...can she do it...... can she do it..... 



Yes she can. and she came in second.  Nevermind the gal who came in first just gave birth to a baby 2 months ago...
But still....HOLLA! I haven't ran in like a year and a half.  Again, hence the thighs and arms flapping in the wind.


Even with all the shanannagins.... I still managed to finish in 34 minutes!


Ok, so 2 of the participants were children. But whatevs. And again, cousin Jessica looking Amahhhzinggggg....hate her.


Hey, I may be sweaty, but a girls gotta give the head tilt and check the hair before she gets her picture taken, right? One word for my legs these days.  Skinny but fat in all the wrong places. Ok, done bashing myself . 



And props to my Madre for going too!!!  She rocked it!

No comments: