Saturday, January 21, 2012











Last night 6 of our couple friends, along with Paul and I, went to a local restaurant, Chef's Table.  It was excellent.  Not only was the food amazing, but it was a great experience over all.  The chef/owner, seen in the bottom picture, describes each menu item in great detail, himself before you order.  And he pairs each course with a glass of wine.  His passion for food is quite contagious and adds so much to the whole dinner.  The menu changes nightly, but last night I had THE BEST LAMB I have ever tasted.  Paul and his buddies joked it was a dollar per calorie, but so worth it.  We had the whole room to ourselves and were right near the kitchen. So every time I turned around, Chef Kevin was bringing us different kind of cheeses and these decicious meatball type things stuffed with mushroom risotto.  Mouth watering.  Oh yeah... And the company was out of this world!  The way the table was set up, we all were pretty much able to talk to one another. Especially when the food came out because everyone got so quiet, for obvious reasons!  LOVE LOVE LOVE my couple's nights out!  This New Years Eve I made some resolutions I can actually keep for once in my life...to enjoy life more... and a big part of that is MORE date nights!

No comments: