Thursday, December 29, 2011









This hat is hideous, but somehow I love it more than any hat ever in the history of hats.  To think it was on clearance at Target?  Crazy. 

I am so behind on editing all of my Christmas photos.  I can no longer download, edit in two seconds and post 10 minutes later.  Perhaps it's because I have the real photoshop now and I am shooting in raw, or because I am learning more and more and it takes freaking forever, or perhaps it's my sweet boys that are hogging all my time?  I totally wouldn't have it any other way though. I would much rather be reading to Drew or snuggling with Evan on the couch playing Lego Wii Batman then clicking away on my mouse.  But it also means my blog is struggling and I am still editing pictures from late November/early December.  So please be patient.  And here are a few pictures of E in his super sweet hat to tie you over!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: