Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Day of School, 2011. BOOOOOOOOO.

Evan's Last Day of School Pre-K 2 at Little Fishes 2011





Compare this to his first day of school, last Fall.




A little less baby, a little less head accessories....and one sad Mama.  I am so bummed school is out.  Mostly because that's 9 more hours a week I have to entertain my busier than ever, 3 year old.  But also, I know how much Evan LOVES school, and because we will won't see some of his friends nearly as much.  And, sniff sniff, I think this will be his last day of school with one of his best buds, James (since they are probably moving away this summer).  It was an amazing year.  I am so grateful to have found such a nice establishment with such genuinely warm people to help my sweet Evan grow into the bright little man I know he will be, probably sooner then I care to accept!!!

No comments: