Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beach Boys













 Just another day at the beach.  Thank goodness my boys warmed up to the beach.  The first day Drew whined for 3 hours, not sure what he was supposed to do.  Wasn't interested in the water or the sand, he spent most of his time on my lap.  Evan also wasn't a fan of the water and waves, so he built sand castles with Dad and acted like his heart was broken when the babies knocked his castle over.  By day two or three though, they were loving it!  That water was heavenly too, just the right temperature and you could see the gulf floor which is good for a paranoid person like myself. I always think there are critters trying to eat me when I am in any large body of water.  And by the looks of the size of the crabs we saw, they probably could eat me! 

No comments: