Thursday, May 19, 2011

Animal Kingdom








On Tuesday I took both boys to Disney's Animal Kingdom with our friends the Neville's!  I was nervous to go on my own, as Evan can be a tad...let's say..."difficult" at times.  But I think it went very smoothly.  As long as Evan get's his ice cream sandwich, he's fairly happy.  And Drew was easy going as always.  I love the safari ride, and this time it was especially cool because the lion was out and was roaring like you wouldn't believe.   We probably won't be venturing out to Disney again until the winter because 100 degree weather and long lines are pretty much my least favorite thing EVER!!! 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. It crack me up that Evan is difficult. SOfia can be but Zacahry is so much harder for me becasue her NEVER stops or sits still.