Saturday, April 9, 2011

For Real Drew?

Ok, People. I really want to know who stole my sweet, easy going baby Drew Drew. 

 And left me with this crank pot toddler....

Up until 2 weeks ago, I told everyone and anyone about my sweet, easy going Drew Drew who ate well, slept well and was as sweet as sugar.  Now I am eating my words.  Drew has turned into a little crank pot!  If he doesn't get his way, he throws a tantrum.  He wants to do everything by himself.  He wants to do it his way and his way only.  He has to go down the stairs now by himself holding on the railing.  AND he will only eat and sleep on HIS terms.  He has been known to bite and hit if you try and cross him.  WHAT?  I was hoping I could get Evan out of the tantrum stage before Drew entered it?  I guess that's what I get for having them only 24 months apart, but really Drew? 

No comments: