Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Starry Eyed Photography


I know you are wondering where all the pictures I take of my friend's kids have been over the last few months.  Ok, so you aren't.  But that was my segway into saying this:  I started my own, semi-professional photography business.  I haven't really told many people about this yet, so if you are suprised, you should be!  One thing I am definitely lacking is the confidence.  But I am finally doing it!!!  Please see my semi-professional website link below:

Starry-Eyed Photography


If you are wondering why I am doing this, or what it's all about, click on the tabs on the photography blog to read my story.  I am not trying to make a living doing this, just merely doing what I love and supporting my expensive hobby.  I hope to have a real website up and running in a few months, but until then, this is where you can find all things Starry Eyed.

By the way, I have to thank my girlfriend Emily for creating my logo for me.  I LOVE IT!!!  I chose the name Starry Eyed for many reasons.  Star from Starstrom, obviously.  Eyes for the most important part of a portrait.  And the two little blue eggs on the logo....well, one for each of my sons with the big blue eyes! Clever, No?  Thanks again Emily!

2 comments:

Healthy Life with 3 said...

CONGRATS on the launch of your photography blog!!

Meema said...

I'm proud of you and thankful that you have such a talented friend in Emily, to help make your dreams a reality.