Wednesday, February 23, 2011

School Pictures 2011




You know you have to buy a cheesy Olan Mills-style picture of your kid, when they show it to you and you actually laugh out loud and smile from ear to ear when you first lay eyes on it.  I am sure they just immediately saw dollar signs when they saw my expression.  When I first saw Evan's school picture this year, I was overwhelmed with joy.  Just one short year ago, he was terrified of strangers and didn't want any part in taking a school picture.  This year, I could hear the giggles coming from him when I saw his natural grin.  I am so proud of him for coming out of his shell.  And for being such a joyful little boy (most of the time).   Just look at last year's portrait (below) compared to this years!!!  Of course the wanna-be photographer in me cringes at the greenish tint to his skin this year.  And his hair for that matter.  But, I digress.  I love these pictures, greenish red hair and all.  You really can't help but smile when you see his expression.  His smile is absolutely contagious!!!




1 comment:

The Neville Family said...

He looks so grown up! Love it!!