Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Boys and Santa

Evan and Drew 2010

Evan 2009


Evan 2008
 Today we went and saw Santa at the Millenia Mall.  Evan for the first time ever, really loved sitting on Santa's lap.  He told him what he wanted for Christmas, and was not shy in the least.  Drew, my sweetheart who hasn't met a soul he doesn't like, who will go to any stranger on the street, who very rarely fusses when given any sort of attention, HATED Santa!  We got one semi-decent non-crying picture of Drew, so I bought it!  I wasn't waiting in line for an hour to NOT buy a single photo!  Plus it's fun to compare it to years past, especially since it's always the same Santa.  Last year Drew was 2 months old at the time, but still a tiny thing at like 6 or 7 lbs, so I opted not have his picture taken.  Let's hope next year I have two happy boys, but I am not holding my breath!

No comments: