Saturday, October 2, 2010

Curve Ball





Why can't each kid have the same issues, so at least I sort of know what I am doing on a day to day basis.  Not that I want Drew to follow in Evan's foot steps and be a bad eater, by any means!  But at least I would know how to handle that.  How to get rice out of a one year olds nose because he is such an aggressive eater?  Nope, never had to do that before.  Atleast he is eating, right?  And at least I have Corky near by to keep my floors somewhat clean?  I just wish Corky wasn't such a picky eater.  She basically likes meat.  Cheese and fruit and veggies, not so much.  In all honesty, I love that Drew is a messy eater.  Evan hates to even touch his food to this day, so it's kind of refreshing.  We immediately have to give Drew a bath after dinner these days.  And oh how Evan hates to share a bath with Drew, simply because there are always chunks of food floating around from food that was stashed away in his crevices.  I also, up until two days ago, have never had to deal with poop in the bath tub.  Evan wouldn't dare do that, poop is dirty.  Why on earth would one poop when one is trying to clean themself?  Drew, does as he pleases, when he pleases and doesn't worry about getting dirty.  So he pooped in the bathtub the other day.  Evan was DISGUSTED.  He basically leaped out of the bathtub and told me we needed to buy a new bathtub and he wasn't going back in there ever again.  Drew would have ate it if I let him.  The boy couldn't be any more different then Evan when it comes to eating and cleanliness.  Oh how I love my very different, but equally sweet boys.

1 comment:

Meema said...

Hilarious, I can almost picture the bath situation with two wet boys and a bathtub with poop floating around in it. Love your descriptions.