Thursday, September 23, 2010

Evan's Third Cake... I lost count.

Don't think I have forgoten to post about Evan's Birthday.  His main post is coming up this weekend, after the big shin-dig.  This last weekend though, Evan devoured some yummy cupcakes on his actual birthday, followed by another homemade cake for Sunday night in order to celebrate with Pop and Nana during their visit.  Why are birthdays so important around here?  Not sure.  They were never a big deal when I was growing up.  Perhaps it's because Paul and I tried for three years to have this little miracle boy, or perhaps it's because we weren't sure that Drew would even make it to his first birthday 11 short months ago!  Or perhaps I just like to throw a good party and spoil my boys?  Probably the latter.  Anyway, here are a few pictures of Evan and Pop Pop icing his third cake!  And no need to adjust your screen.  Pop Pop really is that tan.  I am pretty sure his parents adopted him from a Native American reservation.  And I don't think Evan has inherited Pop Pops ability to tan.  Nope, I am pretty sure about that.

No comments: