Thursday, September 30, 2010

Evan's Astronaut Party








































Saturday was Evan's Big and final, 3rd Birthday celebration.  I am the first to admit, this Birthday stuff this year has been a little excessive.  I will definitely have to tone it down a bit next year.  Maybe next year it will just be a week of celebration instead of deeming the entire month of September, the boys' birthday.  But it was so much fun, nonetheless.  Saturday we had a party at the Cranium Clubhouse.  It was the perfect place for an astronaut party in my mind.  It started with some free play in the indoor play area, followed by a craft that incorporated my astronaut theme.  Then they played games in the play area and used a parachute, sang songs and danced.  This was followed by bouncing on the three bounce houses, which is Evan's personal favorite thing to do these days.  Then we all moved into the party room and dined on pizza and wait for it..... homemade Rocket-ship birthday cake.  I know, big surprise, you haven't heard a thing about that darn birthday cake at all over the last two months.  Well, never again my friends, will you have to hear about it.  Because I will never make another Rocket-ship Birthday cake ever again.  Well, let's hope so. 

Anyway, fun was had by all at the party.  We loved celebrating with all of our friends and family.  Evan has some cute friends!!!  I just LOVE the picture of Evan and James hugging.

No comments: